Yes, spring has sprung here in my little corner of the world. Here in Chattanooga Tennessee, the temperatures are spring like, flowers, and lovely trees are blooming everywhere. My favorite things about spring-Easter, My wedding anniversary on April 6th, and my fur babie's birthday on April 6th.
2. Besides the weather, what's put a spring in your step recently? Alone time with my hubby.
3. How does Easter impact you? A sign of new life, new beginnings. Praise God.
4. I saw this somewhere on Facebook, and thought it would make a fun Hodgepodge question. Which of the following would you find most disappointing... a just stuffed taco shell breaking open, and spilling out before you take the first bite? dropping a just-purchased Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee? opening the peanut butter jar and finding it empty? upending onto the sidewalk a just-purchased ice cream cone? a burnt bagel popping up in your toaster when you're rushing breakfast? or cutting into an avocado and finding out it's rotten? Dropping a just purchased ice cream cone onto the sidewalk.
5. What's something held together with tape at your house? Or a paper clip? Or a wing, and a prayer? A lot of my journals.
7. What's something you'd build if you knew how? A gazebo.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Be careful if you have a blog. My other blog got hacked, lost everything from all those years. Be careful.