1. What are two, or three expectations you have of yourself? To be the best me, that I can be. To be kind to others. To share smiles, instead of creating tears.
2. In what way, does your outdoor space need sprucing up this spring? Our porch really needs cleaning up.
3. According to this site (Roadtrippers), six of North America's most wondrous waterfalls are-Webster's Falls in Ontario, Upper Whitewater Falls in North Carolina, Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon, Multnomah Falls in Oregon, The Lower Yellowstone Falls, and Niagara. Have you seen any on the list? Which one on the list, would you most like to visit? Prettiest waterfall not on the list, that you've seen in person? Never seen any of those falls, would like to see Niagara Falls. A waterfall not on the list, that I have seen in person, is Fall Creek Falls.
4. Looking back, what's something you wish you'd done as a teenager? Wish I had been smarter as a teenager.
5. Ham...yes please, or no thank you? If you said yes please, which of the following do you like best-baked ham with all the trimmings, a ham and cheese sandwich, prosciutto with melon, a ham biscuit, a bowl of split pea and ham soup, or a slice of pizza, topped with ham and pineapple? Yes, please. Baked ham, with all the trimmings.
6. Are you typical of your generation? How so? I am just me, that is all I can be. I just represent myself.
7. April rolls in at the end of the week, and in keeping with that theme...'act the fool', 'nobody's fool', 'a fool's errand', 'could have fooled me'...which foolish idiom most recently applies to you? Explain. I act the fool constantly, with my fur baby, lol
8. Insert your own random thought here. Never be afraid to be yourself, it is more fun, than being a cookie cutter image, of everybody else. Be you!!