Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 
 
 
1. What are two, or three expectations you have of yourself? To be the best me, that I can be. To be kind to others. To share smiles, instead of creating tears.

2. In what way, does your outdoor space need sprucing up this spring? Our porch really needs cleaning up.

3. According to this site (
Roadtrippers), six of North America's most wondrous waterfalls are-Webster's Falls in Ontario, Upper Whitewater Falls in North Carolina, Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon, Multnomah Falls in Oregon, The Lower Yellowstone Falls, and Niagara. Have you seen any on the list? Which one on the list, would you most like to visit? Prettiest waterfall not on the list, that you've seen in person? Never seen any of those falls, would like to see Niagara Falls. A waterfall not on the list, that I have seen in person, is Fall Creek Falls.

4. Looking back, what's something you wish you'd done as a teenager? Wish I had been smarter as a teenager.

5. Ham...yes please, or no thank you? If you said yes please, which of the following do you like best-baked ham with all the trimmings, a ham and cheese sandwich, prosciutto with melon, a ham biscuit, a bowl of split pea and ham soup, or a slice of pizza, topped with ham and pineapple? Yes, please. Baked ham, with all the trimmings.

6. Are you typical of your generation? How so? I am just me, that is all I can be. I just represent myself.

7. April rolls in at the end of the week, and in keeping with that theme...'act the fool', 'nobody's fool', 'a fool's errand', 'could have fooled me'...which foolish idiom most recently applies to you? Explain. I act the fool constantly, with my fur baby, lol

8.  Insert your own random thought here. Never be afraid to be yourself, it is more fun, than being a cookie cutter image, of everybody else. Be you!!

15 comments:

  1. That's a great random thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Denise...I'm a big believer in being yourself, too. That's something I tell my girls often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you've got the A-Z badge on your sidebar. I'm participating too, so will watch for your posts. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your spring falling flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great advice in random thought! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being just you is the best you to be. Shouldn't be typical. You would love Niagara Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your answer to number six.

    A-Z challenge is just around the corner. I signed up for it too. :) Will try to come check yours out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting answers! I've been to Niagara Falls and Multnomah Falls. It's a good answer to just be yourself. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your list of expectations for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice learning a bit about you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course you should be a fool with your fur baby. That's the point, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. And I am glad you are you! Wouldn't want any other version of you.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some day maybe we will see some of the great falls, but it is not high on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I grew up in a city only 4 hours away from Niagara Falls, so I've been several times. They are a powerful, wonderful sight! I could stand and just watch them and feel them (They are so big, you really can feel them in your chest.) for hours at a time.

    I really like your answers to #6 and 8. Being yourself, representing yourself, is a great way to live.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good answers, especially about being yourself. So many people try to be something they are not these days. Or just can't accept who they are.

    ReplyDelete