Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.1) This week's song is performed by an all-star quartet: Dionne Warwick, Elton John, Gladys Knight and Stevie Wonder. You have your choice: which of these four, would you most like to see in concert? Stevie Wonder
2) Dionne Warwick was Whitney Houston's cousin. Name a Whitney Houston song. Greatest love of all
3) Gladys Knight owns a chain of chicken, and waffle restaurants around Atlanta. When you have waffles, what do you top them with? (Powdered sugar? Butter? Syrup? Fruit?) Fruit
4) Elton John has turned his bad eyesight into a hobby, claiming that over the years he has purchased well over, 200,000 pairs of glasses. Do you wear glasses? If so, how many prescription pairs do you own? I use to wear glasses, but my vision is so bad now, cannot wear them.
5) Stevie Wonder has a scar on his nose from a 1973 car crash. Have you ever been in a car accident? No
6) Burt Bacharach and Carole Bayer Sager, were married when they wrote this. Do you know a husband and wife, who work together? No 7) This song celebrates friendship through good times, and bad. Tell us about a happy time you recently shared, with someone close to you. Laughing over everything, and nothing with a friend.
8) Now share a time when you were there for a friend, through a tough time. My best friend died in 1993, from heart disease. Heart breaking time.
9) Random question: When is the last time, you were out of breath? Yesterday, walking down the extra long hospital hallways.