Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) The first line of this song is, "My life is brilliant." Using one word, describe your life.Unbelievable
2) This is about a chance encounter between strangers in a crowd, specifically the subway. What "crowded place", were you most recently in? A Hospital
3) Near the very end of this song, James Blunt sings, "It's time to face the truth." Do you believe you face things, head on? Or do you tend to deny, or put off the unpleasant? I face things head on. As my counselor always tells me, "To get over the pain, you have to go through the pain.""
4) James Blunt went to an all-boys school. Some educators recommend single-sex classrooms, because they maintain, girls just naturally approach subjects like math, and science, differently than boys do. Do you agree? I disagree with that.
5) Blunt put his father in charge of his finances. Income taxes are top of mind, for many of us this time of year. Do you do your own taxes? Or do you go to an accountant, or tax preparation service? Tax Preparation Service.
6) In 2005, the year this song was a hit, the sitcom How I Met Your Mother, was also popular. Do you know how your parents met? Yes, I do. My mom worked as a car hop at a restaurant, one night my dad,and his friends went there to get some food. Mom skated up to the car, took dad's order, and his heart!! She was 18, he was 16.
7) 2005 is also the year Tom Cruise famously jumped on a sofa. Do you remember where he did this? Yes, the Oprah Winfrey Show.
8) 2005 was also the year, YouTube really took off. What's the last video you watched? A video I made of me, and my dad dancing.
9) Random question ... Which of these high profile jobs, would you enjoy more: Head of General Motors, CEO of Apple, or President, of the New York Yankees? Neither one, just want to be the best me, that I can be.