Saturday 9: Best Day of My Life (2013)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This song begins by mentioning clouds. Do you see clouds in the sky this fine Saturday? Yes, it is suppose to rain here today.
2) Lead singer Zac Barnett sings that, "Everything is looking up." What are you looking forward to today? Spending the day with my hubby.
3) 2016 is not yet half over, but what's been your best day so far this year? Everyday that I get to live.
4) The members of the group, American Authors, met in college. When is the last time you heard from a school chum? Do you know them from grammar school, high school, or college? Have not heard from any old school friends
5) One of the all-time best-selling American authors is romance writer Danielle Steele. She's been writing for more than 40 years, and has sold more than 800 million books. Have you read any of her work? No
6) Have you ever dreamed of being an author? Yes
7) Do you have an e-reader? No
8) American Authors rang in 2016 in Chicago, giving an outdoor concert on New Year's Eve on a stage not far from Lake Michigan. There are 5 Great Lakes in all,including Lake Michigan. Without looking it up, name the other 4.
9) Random question: You see photos on Facebook of a dinner party hosted by a friend. You recognize most of the attendees, yet you weren't invited. How do you feel? Left out, and angry? Do you wonder what you may have done, to offend your friend? Or do you just forget about it, and move on? Forget about it, and move on.