2. It's National Poetry Month, and we all know you can't escape an April Hodgepodge without a little poetry. Keeping the first line as is, change the rest of the wording in this familiar rhyme to make it your own - 'Hickory Dickory Dock...
Hickory dickory dock
I lost my favorite socks, maybe my fur baby put them in the pizza box, but, I will not knock her in the head, better days are ahead!!
3. What were one or two rules in the home you grew up in? Growing up, did you feel your parents were strict? Looking back do you still see it that way? Really were no rules, wish there had been.
4. Tell us about a kitchen, or cooking disaster, or mishap you've experienced. Do you have many from which to choose? A few small grease fires.
5. Plant a kiss, plant doubt, plant a tree, plant yourself somewhere...which on the list have you most recently planted? A kiss
6. What's your most worn item of clothing this time of year? Are you tired of it? My minion t-shirt, never tired of it
7. I'm wrapping up the A-Z Blog Challenge this month and our Hodgepodge lands on letter W. What's one word beginning with W, that describes you in some way? How about a word to describe your home, also beginning with W?
8. Insert your own random thought here.