2) His father and uncle, were members of the band Inner Circle. Their song, "Bad Boys" was the theme to the reality show Cops. What reality show have you seen recently? None
3) In this song, Mr. Lewis sings that his mama taught him how to put on pajamas. What did you wear to bed last night? A minions nightshirt
4) He claims he can't ever lie to his mama, because she'll hear it in his voice. Are you a convincing liar? No
5) LunchMoney sings that his mama made him chicken soup when he was sick. Do you eat soup all year around, only during winter months, or just when you're battling a cold? All year around.
6) The lyrics tell us that when her son was hungry, Mama reliably whipped something up. What's the last food you prepared? Hamburgers
7) He also sings, that his mama always made sure he had a few dollars in his pocket. Let's talk about you and money. Did you more recently lend or borrow it? Neither one.
8) Mother's Day is for grandmothers, too. Sam grew up calling her grandmother "Grandgran." Did you have a nickname for your grandmother? Granny
9) To celebrate Mother's Day, Sam is giving away her own mother's favorite candy: Hershey Bars. Would you prefer milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or milk chocolate with almonds? Milk Chocolate.