Saturday, July 23, 2016

He gives me rest

Come to me, all you who are weary, and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle, and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. (Matthew 11:28-29 NIV) Thank You Father, for putting Your arms tightly around me, and helping me to walk, and breathe. Things are really hard right now, but You make it easier. Because of You, I am never alone, it is hard to get around, but, You pick me up, and carry me, that helps so much. I refuse to give up, we are a team, always have been, and we will continue to be. I love You Father, with all I am.

6 comments:

  1. Well, I am a couple of days late because I thought you had taken your blog down. Am happy to find out you decided to stay and pray we can be an encouragement to you along the way. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He gives us rest and for that I am thankful! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS! PRAYING FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you Denise. Thank you for sharing your heart with us. I am blessed by your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Denise. Hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been checking your blog every few days, and i'm so sorry to hear how hard things have been. You are in my prayers, and i hope you do leave the blog up just to do updates when you feel like you can.

    ReplyDelete