From the archives.
In memory of Prince (1958-2016)
1) The subject of this song is frankly sexual. Do you blush easily? Yes, I do.
2) Prince was his real first name (Prince Rogers, to be exact). Growing up, his relatives called him "Skipper." Do you have any nicknames, within your family? Yes, Nesie
3) Prince said he was "obsessed" with Mozart, and read whatever he could find about the composer. What's the last book you read? Boundaries,
4) Between Prince and The Beach Boys, the Corvette is a much sung-about car. Tell us about your vehicle. 2000 Blue Ford Mustang
5) In the 1980s, when Prince was popular, MTV could turn a song into a hit. In 2016, where do you hear new music? Internet
6) In 1982, when "Little Red Corvette" ruled the airwaves, Braniff Airways shocked the travel industry, and threw passengers into chaos, by declaring bankruptcy. When did you last fly? Did your trip go smoothly? The last time I was on an airplane was 1983, yes, the trip went smoothly.
7) 1982, is also the year Disney opened Epcot. Have you ever been to a Disney park? No, but would like to
8) 1982 is the year Cheers premiered. The sitcom was set in a bar where "everybody knows your name." Tell us about your favorite local bar or restaurant. No bars, but several restaurants. Apple bees, Cracker Barrel, Golden Corral
9) The 1980s, were considered a highpoint in professional tennis, with Jimmy Connors, and John McEnroe dominating the sport. Do you play tennis? No